Contatti

Lettori fissi

mercoledì 17 gennaio 2018

Zaful

Hello to you all friends, how are you? Have you finished gorging yourself with panettone and various delicacies? Today I want to transport you to a colorful and atypical world, at least for me. For I do not know what specific reason, I decided to make Zaful  purchases preferring, among the various garments, something with an unusual color that I never wear: red!



Adorable this blouse in front of which has a wide red V-neck (as I said) with both sleeves curled. Dress with a straight cut and not a bell like you like me. It is also equipped with a mini strap of the same color that, however, I prefer not to introduce in the outfit, being already a little sturdy build.



The fabric is completely cotton, therefore, it is preferable to wear it in the spring when the days are decidedly warmer.







A beige cardigan long enough and light, the peculiarity of the unique big button on the front makes it very original and fashion, even this garment is ideal for the spring season.




The boundless passion for glasses never ends in both winter and summer! The umpteenth round of online shopping has led me to this choice. The glasses are very light, with the shape of cat eyes as I like them.



I'm wearing them even in these cold days, where here in Italy we are facing a shy sun that will peep out the next season.
For my next purchases on Zaful, I was thinking of buying a dress to match my low-cut shoes with a very casual look. I leave you an overview of those that I have spotted so you can give me some advice in the comments box. Which dress do you like?

Tiny floreal ruffle mini wrap dress
Cami mini summer dress


Open back mini cami dress
As you can see, I'm moving forward and I do not see now that spring arrives to wear these beautiful clothes and accessories. And what are you thinking of buying? Have you already decided? Are you ready to go wild shopping on Zaful?

Nessun commento:

l/body