Contatti

Lettori fissi

sabato 11 novembre 2017

The autumn of zaful

Now that autumn has started, it's time to pull out clothers from the closet and begin to think about the clothing, autumn is one of my favorite stegions. Because of the different temperatures, I can get rid of it in terms of fashion. So from the late dress I can knit some hottest head on rainy days. Everything is possibile! In any case, autumn is not lacking in varieties. Honestly said, low shoes, tight jeans, comfortable sweaters, jackets and ponchos are something very cozy, comfortable, chic about me. I was entrusted with ZAFUL









If you are looking for a very fast outfit, just wear a jeans a summer t-shirt with a long- sleeved cotton t-shirt (so as not to forget your beloved summer season). A new companion in my wardrobe is the ZAFUL sweater with the inscription "I'm cat"  and the cute sewn ears that i will surely use very much this season. 



Angular or round, with mirrored or oversize lenses, the selection of spectacles on ZAFUL is huge even in the fall season. My hexagonal sunglasses  may look a bit funny this season or even a pin up trend, but the truth is that thanks to ZAFUL the idea of wearing sunglasses in the fall season is getting stronger. Far from being an accessory more typical of girls, this particular form of glasses has conquered the "street style" and more and more companies are creating their own glasses by designing their own version. With the right eyewear ... even autumn can be in color! 










SWEATSHIRT
SUNGLASSES T-SHIRT

facebook
pinterest
instagram
blog

l/body